Monday, March 24, 2008

I DON'T KNOW!!!!!

One thing I do know: I have to go back to Manassas.

I know this because God told me to. I would much rather go to Oregon, Philly, California, Kenya.

Ready for my transitional post-college era, I have applied or thought about applying to these places.

Borders
Trader Joe's (my parents not crazy about those high aspirations)
farm intern
americorps
sub teacher for PWC schools
teacher assistant
editorial assistant
library assistant

and there's several more. i don't know. i want to be a writer. A WRITER #$@@g!!!
But that's the most impractical thing in the world to want to be. and i can't be one right now, cause i'm an inexperience, naive little girl who everyone will probably reject (and i hate facing rejection!)


god is faithful, though. dang, right he is!!!

No comments: