Monday, November 30, 2009

I am grateful for..

(in no particular order)

New clothes
seeing Laura McGrath (being encouraged by her, and being vulnerable)
being able to switch cars with my dad so I do not exceed miles on my car lease
finally getting to go on a movie date with the Seegers
seeing my best friend Bekah
the fact that two of my best friends are dating
encouraging Frontline sermons
finding a little church to go to in Leesburg
the church family I still have in other places
a God who sees me as beautiful, rather than a crooked, ugly thing
my parents' relentless sacrifices
having a bedroom to go back to at my parents' house
being able to eat food on a somewhat more regular basis
being able to lay down and rest when I am sick
being able to help feed a family in need for Thanksgiving
being able to make direct contact with them
being inspired by small things
listening to good music is always therapeutic
getting engrossed in movies with weak plots and bad acting just to spend time with my dad
having friends nearly everywhere i go
seeing the miracle that is my older brother, Justin
a God who will not forget me even when I don't see him

No comments: