Tuesday, November 14, 2006

crying has been good. i have been crying a lot.

my apathy that has been defining me is slowly dissipating.

on that same note of apathy, my play is coming along. i was pretty frusterated,because i had writers block for a good two or three weeks.

i am in a desperate search for jobs. one for winter break, and one for when i come back from winter break. i have always taken my parents income for granted. now is the time for me to step up. i am scared though. part-time work and i have always clashed. they want you to have a particular mindset that goes against every grain of my being. i speak a tad bit too dramatically sometimes, but part-time work does not get along with me. on the other hand, there are certain jobs out there i can do, but those require a college education most of the time. part-time, let me get by jobs are shit. i hate them. but i need to suck it up and just do it.

No comments: