Wednesday, November 08, 2006

i want to go to Kenya. this summer.

if it's in God's will, i am sure it can happen.

money is an issue. but it isn't.

i'm taking everything into consideration.

1) God provides
2) Trust God
3) think of the rich, young ruler
4) investigate my resources
- i can get a job over break -
-it's an IV global project (therefor my IV chapter must help me raise the money).
-if i do STIM, i can raise money with a group, communally.
- i have a friend who wants to do it too, and we're gonna pray about it. (aside from the fact the trip requires 2 people from the same school)

The description sounds rockin'. I would get to live with church leaders, i will get to work with other students, i would possibly get the chance to teach kids in orphanages.

and i just need to get out of this culture. and learn about a new one. or ones (as kenya has much diversity).


now, i need to convince my parents.

and pray.

praylikemad.

No comments: