Monday, October 20, 2008

things i haven't done lately that i need to do, again

-go hiking
-workout 3-5 times a week
-go on a glorious bike ride
-cook
-read books
-write substantial blogs
- write poetry
- work on fiction
- do any kind of writing
-keep up with world events
-care about justice
-research theology
-read the bible (alone) and study it (in a group or with another person)
-pray/talk to God in my journal (constantly talk to god)



i'll give myself credit. this is all old me at different times. and being old me is hard.
the truth is, i don't care right now. it's really hard for me to begin to care. i'm wasting too much time on the computer or in front of the tv. but i just can't care.

wondering what to say to me? i ran into this john piper article- http://www.desiringgod.org/ResourceLibrary/TasteAndSee/ByDate/2008/3283/
but i didn't read it, cause i deemed it useless to me in the first two paragraphs. just like he said it would- funny enough.

No comments: