Thursday, May 04, 2006

School is OVER

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Due to a lot of procrastination, and little motivation, I didn't start finishing my 10 page Don Quijote paper until 9 on Tuesday night, and I finally went to sleep at 4am, just to wake up, at oh, 5:30 to finish it and study for tech theater final. Tech theater final went down at 9am, which has the most obscure questions on it ever. I don't think my teacher looked at it before he gave it out. There was a lot of stuff that he didn't go over, and there was even an American History question making its appearance. At least I know American History much more than I do tech theater. When I came back, I finished the damn paper, had my roommate edit it, and turned it in, right at noon. Wearing the same clothes 2 days in a row, I proceeded to take a shower and brush my teeth. I went back to scene shop to fight my paint project until it got done. The stones I was painting were, for the past couple of days, the bane of my existence, cause I could never get them right. I think they ended up turning out the best of everything on there. I was done with the paint project, and thus, done with school around 4pm! I went back to my house, ate the rest of my leftover rotini, turned on some wilco, went on my computer and wrote an e-mail, and then I passed out, around 5:30pm. And it wasn't until 3:45am that I woke up.
It's 4:21 AM right now, and I am wide awake.

No comments: