Sunday, October 01, 2006

with the wrong attitude, this week could be the week from hell. even though all IV meetings and small groups are cancelled due to our appointed sabbath week. with that i kinda think, "wooo! more time to do my homework in this week of disaster!" but really, I realize I make way too much out of my busyness. when i get busy, i turn into a monster. and i don't really stop, except to do meaningless crap, like check my myspace a thousand times. i need to just stop and be, and be with God. and so that's what I need to do this week.

with that, the CNU TONiGHT show is this week. lots and lots and lots of rehearsal. tonight. tomorrow night. and then tuesday night show. i am overwhelmed by this, considering that this is midterms week. but i just need to keep moving forward and not worry so damn much. and take time to pray and just be.

and i want to whine a lot more, but i'll stop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bad news... small group and iv events are not canelled till the week AFTER fall break..They confused us.. :(